I have been a solo entrepreneur for over seven years now and it can be a hard and lonely journey, but with the right support, it can also be a joyful and rewarding one!
My clients are coaches, healers, teachers, consultants, writers, designers, and other healing or creative entrepreneurs. Many of them are yearning for someone to “play with” in order to create a life and business they love.
Whether you are just starting out, are ready to reenergize your business, or think the time is right to grow, baby, grow, I can help you make the change. I offer business & services strategy and marketing expertise and support at these critical transition points in your career. I know that for me, my career is my life’s work and so my personal life and professional life are often linked. For that reason, I also offer support and coaching for your life in general.
While I’ve already shared more than you could possibly want to know about me and my mad skillz over on the “About” page, here’s a bit more about what I offer:
If you are a newly-minted or aspiring entrepreneur, I can help you:
- Brainstorm and then focus on how to turn passion, experience, and talent into profit.
- Create a definition of success that looks and feels awesome for you!
- Figure out who are your ideal clients or customers.
- Develop services and products that meet your ideal client’s needs.
- Clearly communicate your mission through your authentic voice.
- Develop Guiding Principles that drive and shape your business.
- Translate all of this into a brand and website for your business.
- Teach you how to use your energy & authenticity to market and promote yourself. (That’s the magic, baby!)
- Deal with the challenges, emotions, and frustrations that arise as you launch yourself into the world.
If you are an entrepreneur who’s feeling stagnant or plateaued, I can help you:
- Look at what’s working and not working in your business.
- Create a definition of success that feels great for you!
- Dissolve whatever blocks are holding you back.
- Reevaluate your ideal client and business focus to get you excited again.
- Develop or refine a compelling mission and set of guiding principles.
- Create a visionary life & business plan to help get you back on track.
- Teach you how to use your energy & authenticity to market and promote yourself.
- Deal with the challenges, emotions, and frustrations that arise as you go about helping to change (or maybe save) the world.
If you’re a successful entrepreneur who’s ready to catapult your business into the stratosphere, I can help you:
- Look at what’s working and not working in your life & business.
- Check in with your current definition of success and make sure it’s working for you.
- Brainstorm and prioritize all your big ideas for your business.
- Wrangle your ideas and aspirations to help you get stuff done.
- Create a business roadmap based on where you’ve been and where you’re going.
- Reset expectations and reevaluate how your business fits in with your life.
- Learn how to use resources most effectively in your business.
All standard coaching sessions are 60 minutes long and are over the telephone or via Skype.
I offer an initial 2-hour strategy session for new business strategy & marketing clients.
Individual One-on-One Sessions
- New Business Strategy Coach Client Initial 2-Hour Session: $450 (receive detailed notes/plans from our call)
- Four 60-minute Sessions, Pre-purchase Discount: $650
- Six 60-minute Sessions, Pre-purchase Discount: $900
- Single 60-minute Session: $175
Ready to go? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
Here’s Something You Should Know
Dr. Martha Beck* equates life coaching with a personal trainer for your life.
She explains that when you are physically ill, you will work with a doctor to regain your health. When you are physically healthy and want to take your body to peak performance, you may consult a personal trainer.
Similarly, if you are experiencing issues with your mental health, you may want to consult a licensed therapist or psychologist. However, if you want to experience more satisfying and meaningful life experiences – such as improving your career, relationships, or work/life balance – then hiring a life coach is a great way to go.
Note that a lot of people have both therapists and life coaches since we are often at different places in different areas of our life and can benefit from both relationships.
*Dr. Martha Beck, PhD is a best-selling author, a monthly O Magazine columnist, and Oprah’s “Favorite Life Coach”.