I made these for you. Click on one below. It will open in a new tab. Right (or Secondary) click on the image and save to your hard drive. Go to Facebook, upload as a new cover. Voila. You are even prettier than you are right now, if that were even possible.
Testing, Testing 123
- Strengthsfinder 2.0 or Strengths-based Leadership – measuring innate talents
- VIA Character Strengths – measuring character strengths
- Myers-Briggers Personality Type – measuring key behavioral preferences.
- Birkman Personality Test – measures motivation, behavior, interests.
- Kolbe Index – measures your conative type – or how you get things done or take action.
- Fascinate Advantage Test & Report – great perspective on your personal brand.
- Archetype Me! – Based on Caroline Myss’s latest book – Archetypes – Archetype Me! is an interesting resource for your primary archetypes that are play in your life. Take the quiz and buy Caroline’s book to get the most out of the assessment.
- IttyBiz – Marketing for Businesses without Marketing Departments
- Ann Alger – artist, illustrator, inventor of the Cooler Coaster. She made my caricature!
- Janet Pashleigh – Designer extraordinaire. She made my website! And she still likes me after all of that!
- Angel Sullivan – Website Maker. Sweetie pie!
- Nona Jordan – Money Coach.
- Michael Trotta – Original Medicine Finder. Nature Boy.
- Carol Wilson – Kolbe Consultant Extraordinaire.
So Many Words
- These books are required reading for all of my business clients:
- Body of Wisdom: Women’s Spiritual Power and How It Serves by Hilary Hart
- The Power of Habit: Why We do What We Do In Life and Business by Charles Duhigg
- Finding Your Way in a Wild New World by Martha Beck
- Expecting Adam by Martha Beck – This book started me on my path towards embracing that which is magic.
- Steering By Starlight by Martha Beck – This one started me on my path towards living an awesome life and becoming a coach!
- Finding your own North Star by Martha Beck – Lots of words. Good words. Important words. Great book.
- Does This Clutter Make My Butt Look Fat? by Peter Walsh – Helps establish the connection between house and body clutter and tools to address it.
- Borrowing Brilliance by David Kord Murray – Nothing is original. Tools on how to innovate on already awesome ideas.
- Style Statement by Carrie McCarthy and Danielle Laporte – Your Style Statement are two words that embody how you show up in every part of your life. Phenomenal tools!
- Blink by Malcolm Gladwell – we make snap judgements all the time and generally are right on the money with our first instinct. Which we then ignore.
- The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell – How does an epidemic start – social or otherwise?
- Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell – Success isn’t some elusive thing determined solely by brains and genetics. Gladwell explores what really helps determine success.
- Freakonomics by Steven D. Levitt – Makes economic principles fun and accessible while drawing parallels between the seemingly unrelatable.
- Switch – The Heath Brothers help you to change when change is hard. LOVE this book!
- The 7 Secrets of Synchronicity – a little woo-woo, but worth it!
- Women Food and God – Changed my life. Truly. Cannot believe how she so perfectly articulated everything I’ve been feeling and not realizing that is what I felt. Go, Geneen!
- Bird by Bird by Ann Lamott – one of the best books on writing there is. Yes, I ended the prior sentence with a preposition. So sue me.
- What the Walrus Knows by Sarah Seidelmann
- The Referral Engine by John Jantsch
- Start with “Why” by Simon Sinek
- Drive by Daniel Pink
- Escape from Cubicle Nation by Pam Slim
- Refuse to Choose by Barbara Sher
- The Creative Entrepreneur by Lisa Sonora Beam
- Mama Gena’s School of Womanly Arts by Regena Thomashauer
- Focusing Your Business Energy: Strategy for Success or Limiting Box? – an article by yours truly on Owning Pink.
- “Get Out of Your Head, Get Into Your Life” – What does Jessica Steward know for sure? Check out my interview for dailysuccessdeals.com.
- The Willpower Paradox – “Setting your mind on a goal may be counterproductive. Instead think of the future as an open question…”
- The Future of the American Dream – “What do you promise people who have been told they can have anything they want, who are repeatedly congratulated for living in the best of all possible circumstances? How do you tell them “the good times,” as we have known them, are not coming back? Americans need a new vision that helps them deal with reality, a promising story of the future that helps them let go of the past.”
- Ninja Cat – This cat cracks me up. Seriously.
- Stop It – A common “Square 3” coaching tool I employ.
- I’m triggered – Brilliant bit of improv, but don’t ever expect me to talk like this!
- Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire action – This TED talk helps us understand what it takes to be a great leader.
- Dan Gilbert asks, “Why are we happy?“- This TED talk explores the intriguing idea that choice may make us unhappy.
- Brene Brown on “The Price of Invulnerability” – This is another TED talk. It’s a goodie.
- Jill Bolte Taylor on Her Stroke of Insight – Dr. Taylor discusses the miraculous insight she experienced when her thought and speech function were inhibited by a massive stroke at the age of 36. We are not our thoughts!
- Joseph Nye on Soft Power – are TED talks the best or what?
- Eric Whitacre – a virtual choir of 2,000 voices strong! Breathtaking.
- Coach 4 2Day with Martha Beck – excellent coaching videos by the incomparable Martha Beck.
- Cooler Coaster – My demo/promo video for my friend, Ann’s consumer product – The Cooler Coaster. Part 2 Video is here.
- What I Really Want – by yours truly.
- Campfire Tales: Scary Stories We Tell Ourselves – also by yours truly.
- “You” Roulette: Unmasking your Authentic Self– My first video blog!
- Martha Beck Coaches’ Summit – This is the intro video I made for the MBI Coaches’ Summit, of which I was co-chair for the organizing committee.
Other Ticklers of My Fancy
- Pick Up Sticks Jewelry – I’m a girl. I like jewelry. I like jewelry that means something to me.
- Lisa Leonard Designs – custom and inspired jewelry. Yeah. More jewelry.
- Studio Fran – yeah yeah yeah. More jewelry.
- Mindmeister – for all your right-brainers, my favorite mindmapping tool is Mindmeister. I am an affiliate. If you want to check it out, you can make up to 3 maps free and then you can purchase and make a sister a dollar or two! I love love love this product.
- Evernote – an awesome note-taking app that can synch to lots of different devices.
There’s an App for That
- Wisdom of the Hidden Realms Oracle Cards for iPhone/iPad
- What the Walrus Knows for iPhone/iPad